RULES OF THE 3 KM PUBLIC RACE
(Each finisher will receive a t-shirt and a commemorative medal.)
- Bib number must be pinned to the front of the competition vest with the four safety pins delivered during registration. No one will be allowed to participate without a bib number.
- Bicycles, skates and wheeled vehicles will not be allowed on the course.
- Explosive and flammable materials, cutting and drilling tools will not be allowed on the course.
- The time limit for all participants is 2:30 hours. The traffic will be opened at 12:00.
Please carefully read the following instructions!
- Please be examined before the race.
- People who have respiratory tract and heart disease should not participate in the race.
- Participants should have slept well and had enough rest.
- Please wear socks with your running shoes. Rubbing cream on toes prevents blisters that may occur after running.
- Please leave the race if you have health problems during the race, and ask for medical assistance from health officers.
- In the race morning, have your breakfast early and avoid acidic and alcoholic beverages.
- Precautions: Three ambulances and a medical team will be available during the race, and the hospitals along the race course will be alerted for possible emergency cases.
- Participants will be transported to the start area in front of the Darıca Municipal Services Building by the buses departing from the train station from 07:30 to 08:30.
- There will be buses in front of Mc Donalds Çayırove from 07:30 to 08:30.
- A bus will start from Istanbul Burhan Felek Athletics Stadium at 07:00.
- A bus will start from Kocaeli Perşembe Pazarı at 07:00.
- Do not bring money, watch and other valuables with you.
- The Organizing Committee is not responsible for lost valuables. The
- Organizing Committee deems that all participants have read and accepted the rules of the event.